Private Practice Information
I have provided the following information to assist you in navigating the various logistics prior to our first session. At our first session I will provide you with brief paperwork, including general information about my practice, your contact information, confidentiality parameters, and any forms required by your insurance provider. Each session is 50 to 55 minutes. If for some reason the therapeutic connection isn’t evident after the first few sessions, I can refer you to other therapists or you can request one from your insurance provider.
I also provide therapy sessions via the internet through Skype. This venue allows for clients to access therapy when an office visit is not feasible for reasons noted below.
My fee is $110.00 per session. I also accept the insurances listed below and the Victims of Crime Program. My fee or any co-pay is due at the beginning of the session. I provide a sliding-scale fee on a limited basis.
Using Insurance Providers: prior to the first session you must contact your insurance provider to check the specifics of your plan.
Questions to ask your insurance company:
- How many sessions do I have?
- Is DeAnne Brining, LMFT a preferred provider?
- Do I have a co-pay and how much is the co-pay?
- Do I need an authorization prior to scheduling an appointment with the therapist?
Purposes of Telehealth (internet therapy):
- To accommodate clients’ busy schedules
- Continuity of care for current clients who move or transfer to other locations
- Circumvent occasional transportation issues
- Convenient for clients who travel frequently for business
- Beacon Health Options (formerly Value Options)
- Managed Health Network
- United Behavioral Health
- Blue Shield
Monday – Thursday | 12:00pm – 7:00pm
Friday | Limited appointments every other Friday